I am a Photographer and Filmmaker based in New York City.
For me, photography is a way to celebrate life.
My favorite things to shoot are weddings, family portraits, quinceañeras,portraits—special occasions and also “just because” sessions. Here’s a little bit more about me:
- I have a Bachelors Degree from Sacred Heart University in Media Studies with a concentration in TV and video.
- My love for photography began in high school.
- I’m engaged to my fiance Rich!!!
- I worked on film sets for a year without getting paid and it was one of the best jobs ever (except for the paycheck part).
- I love food. I can be left in an island as long as I have goat cheese, mango, parsley, avocado, milk and bread.
- Favorite shows: New Girl, House, Mad Men, Smash, Downton Abbey
- I’m a member of Professional Photographers of America.
- I have been photographing weddings for 4 years.
- I never formally studied photography. It is all a combination of self taught, second shooting and learning from peers, youtube.com, creativelive.com and my own curiosity.
- I love traveling. I have traveled to 15 countries and I hope to continue growing this list.
- I love my job. Opening my own business was the best decision I’ve ever made! Read my blog post.
- I recently started teaching photography basics to amateurs and I really love doing it.
Email me: email@example.com or Call: 203-300-3680